My pet has consumed a lily - what should I do?
Modified on: Tue, 17 Sep, 2019 at 11:24 AM
Lilies are very toxic to pets, in particular cats. If they have ingested this plant please seek medical advice immediately.
We would recommend you take them to a veterinarian along with a sample of the lily so that they can be diagnosed and treated straight away.
Would you still like help from one of our team?
Send us an email
If you feel we have fallen short with the service you have experienced, we’d like the chance to put it right.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Speak to us on live chat
Available 9am - 5pm Monday To Friday
Call us on 020 3696 1136
Available 9am - 1pm Monday To Friday
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.